Saturday 17 May 2008

The Fuze is out!

So we were hanging out at our apartment and our fuze blew. After playing with the electrical box for an hour we still couldn't figure out how to fix the problem. Dusk turned to night, and the five of us were sitting in the dark with candles. To get away from the problem me and two of my other roommates went out into the city at night just because we didn't want to stay in the dark. It actually turned out to be an amazing time, we we visited the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon at night. All three of these places had very a very different feel at night and it was a very unique experience visiting all three places. After returning home at 2:00 AM we went immediately to bed. For some reason the next morning I woke up wide awake at 5:45 AM. Don't ask me why, but something told me to check downstairs in the lobby for a fuze box because I was not about to take another cold shower. The stairs that lead to our apartment also lead to the basement so I ventured down there. It was very dark, very smelly, and very creepy... Using nothing but the light from a lighter I found a fuze box. After opening sure enough there were 15 separate apartments in the box and only on of them had a fuze that was turned down. How simple, how normal, a fuze box in the basement. uhhg... 

No comments: