Tuesday 24 June 2008

Lets go to Aqua Piper!


During my time in Rome there has been a distinct change in seasons. When we first got here, many mornings we needed sweatshirts, and the nights also got very cool. Over the past couple of weeks the temperature has been rising up into the 90s every day, it is safe to say summer has arrived. It seems that every tram and bus I see now has advertisements for Rome's best water park called Aqua Piper. When I first started seeing the advertisements, I had no interest in visiting the water park. Now that the weather has heated up, I see it becoming a real possibility. The crystal clear pools, and winding slides, on the ads make it very hard for me not to yearn for a day in the water. We have a free day on Thursday so a group of us might make the trip to the water park. I'll be sure to post details if this happens. Its so hot!

No comments: